About the Company
Hiigher® is a result-driven digital marketing company that provides digital marketing solutions & helps small and medium-sized businesses grow online.
We are actively looking for an experienced and talented SEO to manage all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building, keyword strategy, etc to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo, and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
- Perform keyword research and competitive analysis
- Understand and implement technical SEO audits and changes
- Execute on-page optimizations
- Implement changes in content management systems (CMS)
- Manage content production by planning content calendars, managing writers (or collaborate with content writing teams), and supporting them on SEO
- Devise and execute methods to track, report, analyze and improve SEO performance
- Collaborate with SEO managers and other in-house marketing teams (e.g. paid marketing)
- Collaborate with developers and product teams to implement necessary features and changes
- Constantly develop new SEO tests and strategies
- Present and communicate SEO strategies and projects to clients and/or internal stakeholders
- Serve as the key SEO expert/advocate
- Keep up-to-date with the latest SEO trends, strategies, and algorithm changes
- At least 2+ years of prior experience working in SEO
- Good understanding of SEO best practices
- Passion for SEO and internet marketing
- Ability to create, justify, communicate and implement SEO strategies across teams and external agencies
- Data-driven and analytical mindset
- Attention to detail
- Project management skills
- Experience working with SEO tools (e.g. Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, SEMRush)
- Experience and/or understanding of other marketing channels (e.g. PPC)
- Experience working with CMS’
- Experience with technical SEO
- Excellent writing skills
Play a significant part in the company’s growth! We win by making others win on search engines. If you wish to be a part of the digital world where work is all the fun we do, we welcome you with open arms.
At Hiigher, we make work play. We tackle complex challenges, work hard, high-five, and celebrate. We’re risk-takers, fast learners, and experts in our fields.